When to think about a Silicone Roof Solution:
- You have a flat or low-slopped roof, or you want to apply a roof over existing coatings. Silicone Roofs can be installed over metal roofs, single-ply membranes, built-up roofs, or existing coatings.
- Need to fix storm damage. A Silicone Roof helps extend the life of your current roof by stopping leaks, fixing storm damage, or putting patches over any areas of weakness at the fraction of the cost of a new roof.
- You want to extend the warranty on your current roof. All Silicone Roofs come with a warranty. Adding a Silicone Roof over your existing roof is a great way to be still covered under warranty in an emergency.
- If you’re thinking about selling the building. Easily add value and get ahead of the selling process by having a Silicone Roof installed. Evert Silicone Roof comes with a warrenty, and roofs are often evaluated by the transferable manufacturer warranty and will more easily pass an inspection with this addition.
- You’ve already repaired your roof but still have leaks. You may have fixed your roof, maybe even twice and you’re still experiencing leaks. A Silicone roof restoration could be all that you need.
- You want to save on your energy bills. Silicone Roofs are highly reflective which will help reduce the building’s energy costs.